The Thursday Doubles
TWO TOURNAMENTS EVERY THURSDAY WITH BONUS PRIZES!
Current Thursday Doubles Progressive Bonus
Thursday nights are twice as nice on SwC Poker when you participate in The Thursday Doubles, a pair of Bitcoin poker tournaments with bonus prizes awarded for the best combined finish.
The two tournaments, A and B, run every Thursday evening at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. Each tournament has a buy-in of 1,000 chips (.001 BTC) and a guarantee of 25,000 (.025 BTC).
Players are free to join either tournament separately, however a player must play in both A and B to be eligible for the bonus prizes.
– 50 chips from each entry will go towards the Weekly Bonus pool
– 10 chips from each entry will go towards the Progressive Bonus pool
The player with the best combined finish in both A and B will win the Weekly Bonus.
If a player wins both A and B in the same week they will also win the entire Progressive Bonus!
Players that re-enter are eligible for bonuses, but only their best finish from A and B will be used.
– In the event of a tie between two or more players for the Weekly Bonus, the player with the best individual finish will receive the bonus
Player 1 finishes in 2nd and 4th place
Player 2 finishes in 1st and 5th place
Because Player 2 had the best individual finish they would receive the entire Weekly Bonus.
– In the event of a tie between two players that have identical finishes, the player achieving the best finish in the tournament with the most entries will receive the Weekly Bonus
Player 1 finishes 1st in Tournament A and 5th in B
Player 2 finishes 1st in Tournament B and 5th in A
Tournament A had a total of 50 entries
Tournament B had a total of 47 entries
In this scenario Player 1 receives the Weekly Bonus because their 1st place finish occurred in the tournament with the most entries.
– In the event of an identical tie occurring when both A and B tournaments received the same number of entries, the Weekly Bonus will be split evenly between the two players