The Thursday Doubles
TWO TOURNAMENTS EVERY THURSDAY WITH BONUS PRIZES!
Thursday nights are twice as nice on SwC Poker when you participate in The Thursday Doubles, a pair of Bitcoin poker tournaments with bonus prizes awarded for the best combined finish.
The two tournaments, A and B, run every Thursday evening at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. Each tournament has a buy-in of 1,000 chips (.001 BTC) and a guarantee of 25,000 (.025 BTC).
Players are free to join either tournament separately, however a player must play in both A and B to be eligible for the bonus prizes.
– 50 chips from each entry will go towards the Weekly Bonus pool
– 10 chips from each entry will go towards the Progressive Bonus pool
The player with the best combined finish in both A and B will win the Weekly Bonus.
If a player wins both A and B tournaments in the same week they will also win the entire Progressive Bonus!
Players that re-enter are eligible for bonuses. Only the best finish from A and B will be used to determine bonuses.
– In the event of a tie between two or more players for the Weekly Bonus, the player with the best individual finish will receive the bonus
Player 1 finishes in 2nd and 4th place
Player 2 finishes in 1st and 5th place
Because Player 2 had the best individual finish they would receive the entire Weekly Bonus.
– In the event of a tie between two players that have identical finishes, the player achieving the best finish in the tournament with the most entries will receive the Weekly Bonus
Player 1 finishes 1st in Tournament A and 5th in B
Player 2 finishes 1st in Tournament B and 5th in A
Tournament A had a total of 50 entries
Tournament B had a total of 47 entries
In this scenario Player 1 receives the Weekly Bonus because their 1st place finish occurred in the tournament with the most entries.
– In the event of an identical tie occurring when both A and B tournaments received the same number of entries, the Weekly Bonus will be split evenly between the two players