BAD BEAT JACKPOT
BAD BEAT JACKPOT CRITERIA AND INFO
SwC Poker is proud to announce our Bad Beat Jackpot. Win big when you lose with Aces full of Kings or better in a qualifying situation:
Swc Poker Jackpot Criteria
Here are the qualifying situations mentioned in the introduction.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot is in play on all Jackpot tables when at least 4 players are dealt into the hand.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot is activated when a player loses the main pot with AAAKK or better, and both the winner and loser have a qualifying hand.
- A qualifying Full House or Straight Flush must play both hole cards.
- A qualifying Four of a Kind must play a pocket pair.
Where the Bad Beat Jackpot can be won. How to find qualifying Tables:
The Bad Beat Jackpot can be won at our BBJ Hold’em tables, noted by the yellow background color and “Jackpot” table name. The rake taken in qualifying BBJ hands is 25% higher than our regular tables. This extra portion is contributed to the Bitcoin Poker Jackpot.
When the Bad Beat Jackpot is hit, the accumulated jackpot amount pays out as follows:
- 35% to the loser of the hand, with other words to the person with the AAAKK
- 20% to the winner of the hand
- 15% shared between all other players dealt into the hand
- 10% house fee
Seeding the new Jackpot
The remainder, the 20%, is used to seed the next jackpot. The initial jackpot was seeded with 100,000 chips. The current jackpot amount is shown at the top of the client, as well as on jackpot tables.
The easiest way to get the news is obviously to play at SwC. Follow us on Twitter to be the first to get the announcements while you are on the go.